Katihar Medical College Katihar is one of the premiers and driving Private clinical school in the territory of Bihar, it is notable as KMC Kathar, arranged at Katihar Bihar. The school appeared in the year 1987.
The College is partnered with the Bhupendra Narayan college and endorsed by the Medical Council of India. The Medical school expects to give great instruction and fantastic air for the understudies in the field of clinical training.
|Name of Institute||Katihar Medical College|
|Popular Name||KMC Katihar|
|Year of Establishment||1987|
|Affiliated||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University|
Katihar Medical College Katihar Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Katihar Medical College Katihar Facilities
- Computer labs
- Gender Harassment Complaint Cell
- Guest House
Courses Offered by Katihar Medical College Katihar
Katihar Medical College Katihar UG Course
|MBBS||123||4.6+1 year Internship|
Katihar Medical College Katihar PG Course
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||2||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||2||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3||3 years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||0||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||5||3 years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||11||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||6||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||7||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||14||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||6||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||7||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||2||3 years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||2||3 years|
|MD – Radiotherapy||3||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||0||3 years|
|Diploma in Medical Radiology and Electrology||0||3 years|
|Diploma in Dermatology||2||3 years|
|Diploma in Anesthesia||1||3 years|
|Diploma in Child Health||6||3 years|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology||0||3 years|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||6||3 years|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||0||3 years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||2||3 years|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||1||2 years|
Fee Structure of Katihar Medical College Katihar
Katihar Medical College Katihar UG Fees
Katihar Medical College Katihar PG Fees
NEET UG Important Dates
|Application forms available online||02-Dec-2019|
|Deadline to fill the application||06-Jan-2020|
|Deadline to pay the registration fee||06-Jan-2020|
|Correction window for the application form||15-Jan-2020 to 31-Jan-2020|
|Extended correction window||13-Mar-2020 to 19-Mar-2020|
|Extended correction window||01-Apr-2020 to 03-May-2020|
|Release of NEET 2020 admit card||Second week of May 2020*|
|NEET 2020 exam date||Last week of May 2020*|
|Release of provisional answer key||Last week of May 2020* POSTPONED|
|Release of final answer key||First week of June 2020* POSTPONED|
|NEET 2020 result||04-Jun- 2020 POSTPONED|
Katihar Medical College Katihar Admission Process
What’s more, the fundamental qualification criteria must be met. Applications are more likely than not breezed through the class 12 assessment with at least half of the imprints alongside Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the significant subjects.
The college offers quality Medical projects under the supervision of profoundly qualified staff and best in the class foundation. The College is popular for its undergrad Medical projects (MBBS).
Katihar Medical College Katihar Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of admission or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
Katihar Medical College Katihar Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Katihar Medical College Katihar Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Up-and-comers who will be dispensed a seat to this College will be approached to report with following archives to finish the affirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 endorsement and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 endorsement and imprint sheet
- ID admission (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight visa size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if pertinent)
- PwD Certificate (if pertinent)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo character admission as Certificate with a bore witness to photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-verified photocopy subsequent to checking with the first reports).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for verification old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that material.
Katihar Medical College Katihar Scholarships
The scholarships perceive the legitimacy and ability of students.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more vulnerable areas may request charge concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based scholarships are additionally granted by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
Katihar Medical College Katihar CUT-OFF
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the choice board for the admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these CUT-OFF scores. Competitors who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to meet all requirements for additional admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks comparable to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score identical to in any event 50thpercentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
An applicant can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing system for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
Guiding Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Up-and-comer applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be led in two adjusts in online mode. The directing will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to College : Those who will be allocated a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the designated seat or report to the assigned College and complete the admission conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For competitors who couldn’t enroll in the first round of advising.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to abandon their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
· NEET Counseling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats in the event of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counseling Authorities
Directing Process (AIQ Quota)
• Candidate Registration: Register to the official site.
• Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and schools of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entry.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat apportioning will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
• Reporting to school: Those who will be assigned a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the distributed school and complete the affirmation conventions.
• New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
• Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Reporting to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be apportioned a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Strategy for NEET 2020 test on the web or detached?
A. NEET 2020 test will be coordinated in detached mode. An OMR Sheet will be given to the contender to check the proper reactions.
Q. How often the NEET Exam be driven? will it be coordinated two times each year?
A. The National Testing Agency has gotten a lot of requesting from NEET possibility to coordinate the test multiple times each year. Regardless, this change won’t be realized for the present year. Henceforth, NEET 2020 will be held only a solitary time.
Q. How frequently can an up-and-comer appear for NEET Exam?
A. According to the official notice released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no repression on the amount of attempts permitted.
Q. What is the base score required in NEET 2020 test to get a seat in an organization school?
A. To get a confirmation in government clinical school, one must ensure about in any occasion 600 checks in NEET 2020.
Q. What will be the timings for NEET 2020 test?
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour range long paper and the test will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Q. What are the neighbourhood language options open for NEET 2020 Exam?
A. NEET 2020 request paper will be open in 11 vernaculars, simultaneously, the language must be filled during the enrollment methodology. Beside Hindi and English, the up-and-comer can peruse Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Q. How to apply for NEET 2020 in case I don’t have a PC or web?
A. Candidates who don’t have a PC or web can benefit of the workplace of the Common Services Center (CSC). These centers will help in filling the application structure, paying the application cost and downloading the surrender card.
Q. Who will lead the NEET 2020 Exam?
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is driving the NEET test in 2019. before 2019, NEET was coordinated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Q. Is there any change in the test case of NEET-UG 2020?
A. No, the test structure for NEET 2020 proceeds as in the past. Regardless, there might be a couple of possibilities to see changes in the academic gathering 2021-22.
Q. What is the best number of attempts took into account NEET?
A. There is no impediment on the amount of tries considered NEET. As demonstrated by NTA, an up-and-comer can appear for NTA indistinguishable number of times from he/she needs to qualify the appraisal.
Q. In case I have picked Tamil as the method of the request paper, would I have the option to pick Mumbai as the test city?
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper may be available in the test urban regions in Tamil Nadu. Subsequently, in case you have to pick Tamil as the vehicle of the request paper, you should choose a test city in Tamil Nadu state in a manner of speaking.
Q. What is the expense of a NEET application structure?
A. The application cost for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who have a spot with the General or OBC class. In any case, for candidates who have a spot with the SC/ST/PWD class, the application cost is Rs 750.
Q. Is the NEET 2020 test be irksome?
Really, authorities suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised inferable from the dismissing of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is at present the principle determination test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India, as such NTA will ensure the appraisal is at standard with the evaluations that were superseded by it.